Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Making Progress...


I am not where I am supposed to be, but Thank God I'm not where I used to be!

Thank God for progress!!

Thank God for growth, vision, clarity, and perfected destiny!

I just spent the last 4 hours in the computer lab handling. my. business. I got so much accomplished, I feel so good that I made progress. Each day that passes is one step closer to my dreams. Yayyy, me! Lol

Sometimes I find myself doubting myself, coming down on myself. But I realized that I am exactly where I am supposed to be! God is guiding my every step, my every movement. I know that I can do nothing without Him, so I lean on Him and come to Him first and foremost to lead me on my way.

I encourage you to not look at what you have not accomplished, or what has yet to be done, but look at your successes! Look at how far you have come! Look at how much you've been through, and realize that you survived!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha, take that, take that *In my Diddy voice and shiny suit*.

Whatever life throws at me I'm gonna throw it right back! I'm about my business! And when God is for me, who on earth can be against me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your feedback! :)