Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Still Standing


Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm still standing. I been up against the ropes, everything you going through I been there before, I seen them all come and I seen them all go, you can bet your last that my head won't hit the floor. Never. Cause I'm still standing.

I let go and I let God, so don't hate me now. I aint what I used to be no more. You can't take this joy that I have! I'm sorry if you are offended by my confidence and favor. I'm sorry if you thought you could break me, but here I stand. I'm sorry you feel the need to down me and what I'm doing to build yourself up. I'm sorry I don't downplay my success for your insecurity.

I am a Daughter of the King, blessed beyond measure. God is so good!! He holds my hand, leads my path, and directs my every step. He is my knight in shining armor! He is everything to me, and I want to shout it to the mountaintops!

He is my best friend, my lover, my confidant, my cheerleader, my financial supporter, my doctor, my handy man and an unchanging hand in the time of need!

I'm so happy He weeded out all the toxic friends that were once in my circle. I'm so happy He delivered me from a toxic relationship, and have exaulted me above all. I'm so happy He has given me discernment; knowing who is for me and who is against me. He showing me my mistakes and the ways to correct them. He's maturing me, molding me into a Proverbs 31 woman!

I love Jesus! I'm falling head over hills for Him, and I love the path I'm on! I'm not where I'm supposed to be, but thank God I'm not where I used to be!

Sorry if your jealous, or not as fly, He can do it for you too!

This is to thank all my former and current haters. You are the wind beneath my wings! I will continue to fly high, and kill you with kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your feedback! :)