Friday, November 6, 2009

Are You Happy?


Ok everyone, random thoughts. Today it was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and I was with my family. Being with my family always make me happy! I'm surrounded by love, with people I know care so much for me. I read a quote somewhere that said, "The only people I need in my life are the people who need me in theirs." Deep, huh? But oh so freaking true! Lol

Today I found myself laughing and smiling more. I walked with my head held high, with a swag unlike any other. Confident aint the word, honey! But it was a walk of humbleness, a unique closeness with my Creator. Because I know where He brought my from, making me appreciate errthang! Not everything, errthang!

So my question to you is, Are you happy? If not, why? Whats stopping your happiness? Your internal joy? What stops you from smiling? I been there, but I am determined ladies and gents to be happy. It's a daily job, sometimes hourly! But I am determined to smile, to be happy beyond all measure! Life is too short. My joy comes from Christ. Nobody on this earth gave me my joy, so nobody can take it away! And the church say, Amen! Preach, I say, preach onnnn! Lol

Some days are easier than others. Sometimes I have to force myself to look at the bright side of my day because evil thoughts of my past attempt to bring me down. And sometimes they do get the best of me. I remember when I used to have to go to the bathroom and cry it all out. It was actually cleansing for me. But I'm working more on myself more than ever. I will leave this earth fully satisfied!

And guess what, my journey has just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your feedback! :)