Friday, January 22, 2010

Hmm...Are You Serious?



It is 2010, is THIS what we have come to? The above picture is just one of three billboards in Atlanta, San Francisco and New York City of a mistress of one of President Obama's advisors, Charles Phillips. Apparently, she got soooo mad, she elected to pay 50,000 each for each billboard, showing their "love" and soul tie.

So, are you really serious LaVaughnie? I am not judging, but...sheesh. When will women learn? According to reports, YaVaughnie became angry and (desperate) after Charles left her and returned to his wife, Karen. I dont know whether to feel sorry for her...or burst out laughing.

We all have had our share of heartbreak; I know how it feels. But when you know a man is married, and he does not leave his wife for you, the mistress gets upset and seeks revenge. This is the extreme case (I think...I hope!)

When will women realize their worth? We are all divine creatures, extremely beautiful and perfectly crafted. Just how you are, right now, is how you are suppose to be. Every freckle, dimple, and pimple is in the right place! God does not make mistakes, and He created us all in His image. Of course we can work on improvement; there may be qualities or bad habits that do not compliment us or work to our good, but we all deserve happiness!

We do not deserve second best; being second or lacking does not run in my family. Confidence, favor, and blessings are addicted to me, as they follow me everywhere I go. I give myself nothing but the best, and I expect it in return. YaVaughnie, what about you?

She even created a website dedicated to Charles and her affair. Charlesphillipsandlavaughniewilkins.com

Women, take note. Someone can not ride your back unless your bent over. Men love a woman with standards, get some. Respect before anything.

Hopefully, this is a lesson learned. I will pray for her for healing, peace and guidance. Everything is in perfect order...but this...God will have to handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your feedback! :)