Monday, May 10, 2010

Life is Just Too Short!



First of all, Happy Belated Mothers` Day!!!!!!! As a fellow mother, I want to let every hard working, `bout they business, fabulous, independent mothers know that you are appreciated, and you are doing a great job! That's me and my little prince!



Lately, I have been thinking about how precious life is, and how the people I love mean soooo much to me. I am re-realizing what is important out of life, and just how much I tend to "sweat the small stuff". Every other night you see on the news how young people are dying, sometimes by ignoract acts of violence, and sometimes just dropping dead. My uncle passed away 2 months ago, cause unknown, he was just sitting on his couch when he suddenly start to grasp for air, grabbing at his heart. Never knowing that very moment would be his last.


I am determined, and I mean determined, to live life to the absolute FULLEST! I will no longer live with limitations. I am determined not to let anything, or anyone take my joy, to make me sad. It is just not worth it! The things that families and friends fight over are oftentimes so petty, that it's not even worth energy. Life is too short to carry any guilt or grudges.


I encourage everyone reading this to call and ask for forgiveness with anyone who you have done wrong by.

I encourage everyone reading this is forgive anyone who has done wrong by you.

I encourage everyone reading this to forgive THEMSELVES.

I encourage everyone to smile longer, laugh harder, and float, not walk through this precious time God has allowed us to be here. There is someone who had plans for today, but did not wake up. Every moment you have on this earth is so precious. I promise myself that whatever this life tries to throw at me, I will successfully conquer, for God tells us that we are more than conquerers! I promise myself to wear my smile as a second skin; always glowing, always bringing joy to the next person, for you do not know what they may be going through.

Below is a confidence poem from the book "The Secret". It encourages me everyday to love, live and laugh.


It reads:

I PROMISE MYSELF
To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet.
To make all my friends feel that there is something worth while in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
To think only of the best, to work only for the best
and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of
others as I am about my own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the
greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile
to every living creature I meet.
To give so much time to improving myself that I
have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear,
and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
To think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world,
not in loud word, but in great deeds.
To live in the faith that the whole world is on my side,
so long as I am true to the best that is in me.


--Christian D. Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your feedback! :)